-All tickets include both admission into the concert and self-guided prison tour
-Must be 21 to drink with a valid ID
-Rain or shine event. No refunds or exchange.
-We recommend you don't mosh or crowd surf, but if you do it is at your own physical risk
-No scalping or selling tickets
-Inkcarceration festival is not responsible for any lost or stolen items
-ATM's will be available on site
-Festival is handicap accessible
-Event is ALL AGES
Credit and debit cards will be accepted
What is Prohibited?
-Pets (service animals are allowed)
-General Cameras (go-pros and camera phones are allowed)
What can I bring?
-Small Bags under 16 inches
Will there be a hydration station?
I ordered ticket, but haven't received them yet?
-As long as you got a confirmation, you will get your e-tickets sent out around 14 business days prior to the event
How do wristbands work for the weekend and single day?
-Weekend ticket holders will receive one cloth wristband upon arrival that they can wear for the whole weekend. Single day ticket holders will receive a specific wrist band for the particular day they bought tickets for. (Single day wristbands will change each day of the event)
What hours does the festival run?
-Friday 3pm till 11pm
-Saturday noon till 11pm
-Sunday noon till 11pm
Will there be food at the event?
-Yes, multiple food trucks and various options from some of the best food trucks in Ohio
Will there be alcohol at the event?
-Yes, both spirits and various beer choices
Can I camp at the venue?
-No overnight camping at the venue itself. There is a dedicated camp ground for the festival that includes showers, bathrooms and a shuttle to and from the reformatory. For more info click HERE.
Do I have to schedule a tattoo before the show, or can I just schedule when I arrive?
-We highly recommend you schedule ahead of time. For info on each participating artist and their work you can contact them directly HERE
-It is not a necessity to schedule ahead of time, but if you want more of a choice on who you work with it's a smart idea.
Where is the Ohio State Reformatory?
-Located at 100 Reformatory Rd Mansfield, OH 44905, for a map of the area click HERE
Are young Children Allowed at the Festival?
-Yes, the event is ALL AGES, but we recommend leaving the young ones at home.
Is there re-entry?
-There is no re-entry to the festival during the hours of the event, outside of an emergency.
How do I sign up to be a tattoo artist, vendor, or performer at this event?
-Fill out the form located HERE
Where do I park?
A: There will be several areas to park.
- General parking (Green lot and Orange Lot)
- VIP parking (Red lot)
- Motorcycle parking (Yellow lot)
- Handicap parking available (Blue lot)
Directions to Each Individual Parking Lot:
- Green Lot: 781 5th Ave, Mansfield, OH 44905 (located directly off the 5th avenue exit on route 30) If you purchased a parking ticket ahead of time, this is your lot.
- Red Lot: 100 reformatory road, Mansfield OH 44905 (Located off S. Olivesburg Rd, Follow signs for red lot)
- Blue Lot: 100 reformatory road, Mansfield OH 44905 (Located off reformatory rd, Follow signs for blue lot)
- Yellow Lot: 100 reformatory road, Mansfield OH 44905 (Located off reformatory road, follow signs for yellow lot)
- Orange Lot: Directly across the street from 150 East Longview Ave Mansfield, OH. Second entrance - Exit on main street Route 13 and it's the first driveway on the right.
- NOTE: Unless you have VIP, special wristbands, a motorcycle or a handicap sticker in your window, PLEASE use the Fifth ave exit for the Green lot and the Main Street exit for the Orange Lot for GA parking.
- RV Parking - The Richland Fairgrounds located at 750 N Home Rd, Mansfield, OH 44906 (*Must purchase RV camping package)
Festival is not responsible for theft or damage to vehicles in any of the lots